SEE ON SEA is a young company building service operations (inspection and delivery) either Offshore or in Ports, based currently in Portugal.
They develop and customize RPAS platforms and tools for a specific request.
Their target is to operate worldwide direct or through the correct channel for the region.
They are looking for a Project Manager to help them to build or team with customers who will serve. The Project Manager shall:
- Have at least five years of proven experience on marine/navy or ports or aviation sectors with European and World travelling experience;
- Be as young as possible, well-motivated to make things right and showing maturity facing changes and different environments;
- Travelling can be a must in Europe or elsewhere;
- Be ready to handle platforms and sensors with him and find the best solutions with local stakeholders;
- Keep projects organized, Create and keep Timeline, tracks Budgets and keep team and stakeholders motivated;
- Speak as many languages as possible, but with English and Portuguese (writing and speaking) at high level.
Please, those interested send CV and motivation to next e-mail:
Pedro Cunha: firstname.lastname@example.org